High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
PIUS AKKARA S/O. ANTHAPPAI v. REVENUE DIVISIONAL OFFICER - WP(C) No. 15781 of 2004(D)  RD-KL 12380 (6 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 15781 of 2004(D)
1. PIUS AKKARA S/O. ANTHAPPAI,
1. REVENUE DIVISIONAL OFFICER,
2. VARANTHARAPPILLY GRAMA PANCHAYATH,
3. VELUPADAM MAHALL COMMITTEE,
For Petitioner :SRI.T.C.SURESH MENON
For Respondent :SRI.K.S.MENON
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH , J
W.P.(C) NO. 15781 OF 2004
Dated this the 6th day of July, 2007.
The writ petition is filed with the following prayers:
i) issue a writ of mandamus directing respondents 1 and 2 to take appropriate action to curb the unauthorised construction undertaken by the 3rd respondent. ii) issue a writ in the nature of mandamus directing the first respondent to consider on merit Exhibit P3 complaint with notice to all affected parties. iii) Declare that the 3rd respondent cannot convert a godown into a mosque in violation of Section 235A(2)(b) of the Kerala Panchayath Raj Act.
2. In case the petitioner has still any grievance left, he may produce a copy of this judgment before the 1st respondent in which case Ext.P3 representation will be considered with notice to the petitioner and 2nd and 3rd respondents and appropriate orders, in accordance with law, will be passed within another three months. The writ petition is disposed of accordingly.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.rv
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.