High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
GEETHA K.PILLAI, W/O.R.V.BABU, KANNAN v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE - WP(C) No. 16561 of 2007(V)  RD-KL 12464 (9 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 16561 of 2007(V)
1. GEETHA K.PILLAI, W/O.R.V.BABU, KANNAN
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE
2. THE DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER,
3. THE DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER,
4. THE DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER,
5. THE DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER,
6. THE CORPORATE MANAGER,
For Petitioner :SRI.S.SUBHASH CHAND
For Respondent :SRI.K.N.VENUGOPALA PANICKER, SC, TDB
The Hon'ble MR. Justice A.K.BASHEER
O R D E R
A.K.BASHEER, J.W.P.(C)No.16561 OF 2007
Dated this the 9th day of July, 2007
Learned Government Pleader, on instructions, submits that respondent no.4 has verified the attendance of the petitioner as requested by him in Ext.P7 representation. A report of verification has been forwarded to the Headmaster, DBHSS, Kangazha on 26.6.2007. The above submission is recorded.
2. Learned counsel submits that in view of the above development, no further orders are necessary in this writ petition. All consequential benefits which the petitioner is entitled to get, shall be disbursed to him by respondents 2 and 3 as expeditiously as possible, at any rate, within one month from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. Writ petition is disposed of as above.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.