High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
SREENIVASAN EMBRANTHIRI.A. v. COCHIN DEVASWOM BOARD REPRESENTED BY - WP(C) No. 21091 of 2007(J)  RD-KL 12633 (10 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 21091 of 2007(J)
1. SREENIVASAN EMBRANTHIRI.A.,
1. COCHIN DEVASWOM BOARD REPRESENTED BY
2. DEVASWOM ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER,
3. DEVASWOM OFFICER, VYTTILA DEVASWO,
4. K.HARIDASAN EMBRANTHIRI,
For Petitioner :SRI.M.RAMESH CHANDER
For Respondent :SRI.K.GOPALAKRISHNA KURUP,SC,COCHIN D.B
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR
O R D E R
K.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR, J.W.P.(C) No.21091 of 2007 J
Dated this the 10th day of July, 2007.
The petitioner is presently working as Melsanthi of Elamkulam Kavallakal Bhagavathy Temple. By Ext.P1 communication, he has been transferred to Udayathuvathil Sreekrishna Swamy Temple. Challenging that order dated 4.7.2007, this writ petition is filed.
2. Learned standing counsel for the Cochin Devaswom Board submitted that the said order has been cancelled by the 2nd respondent and a copy of the cancellation order has been handed over to me for my perusal. In view of the above position, this writ petition is closed as infructuous. Sd/- (K.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR)
JUDGEsk/ //true copy// P.S. To Judge
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.