High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
VAZHIKKADAVU TOWN KSHEEROLPADAKA v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - WA No. 113 of 2004(B)  RD-KL 12657 (10 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWA No. 113 of 2004(B)
1. VAZHIKKADAVU TOWN KSHEEROLPADAKA
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
2. THE JOINT REGISTRAR OF CO-OPERATIVE
3. THE KERALA CO-OPERATIVE MILK MARKETING
4. MOTHER DAIRY FOODS LTD., REPRESENTED
5. THE MALABAR REGIONAL CO-OPERATIVE MILK
6. THE NATIONAL CO-OPERATIVE DAIRY
For Petitioner :SRI.K.RAMAKUMAR
For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
The Hon'ble the Chief Justice MR.H.L.DATTU The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.T.SANKARAN
O R D E R
H.L.DATTU, C.J. & K.T.SANKARAN, J.W.A.No.113 of 2004
Dated, this the 10th day of July, 2007
H.L.Dattu, C.J. Appellant is a milk society registered under the provisions of the Kerala Co-operative Societies Act. The 5th respondent is also a milk co-operative society. The appellant and the 5th respondent are affiliated members of the third respondent Milk Marketing Federation (MILMA). The third respondent had entered into an arrangement with the 4th respondent in so far as marketing rights are concerned. Aggrieved by the said action, the appellant society was before this Court in O.P.No.14367 of 2003. In the original petition the appellant did not succeed. That is how they are before us in this appeal.
2. Mr.K.Anand, learned counsel appearing for respondents 3 and 5 in the appeal would inform us that the arrangement that was done by the 5th respondent with the 4th respondent was only for a period of one year and since that has expired the relief sought in the writ petition as well as in the writ appeal would not survive for consideration of this Court.
3. We do not doubt the assertion made by Sri.Anand, learned counsel appearing for respondents 3 and 5. Therefore, in our opinion, as on today the relief sought for by the appellant in this writ appeal would not survive for consideration of this Court. Accordingly the writ appeal is disposed of as having become unnecessary. Ordered accordingly. (H.L.DATTU) CHIEF JUSTICE (K.T.SANKARAN)
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.