High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
C.I.C.S. COLLEGE OF TEACHER EDUCATION v. THE STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE - WA No. 592 of 2004  RD-KL 12679 (11 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWA No. 592 of 2004()
1. C.I.C.S. COLLEGE OF TEACHER EDUCATION
1. THE STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE
2. THE NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR TEACHER
3. THE DIRECTOR OF COLLEGIATE EDUCATION,
4. THE PROVIDENCE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION,
5. THE K.E.T. COLLEGE OF TEACHER EDUCATION
6. MERCY COLLEGE OF TEACHER EDUCATION
7. THE MALABAR COLLEGE OF TEACHER
For Petitioner :SRI.K.B.MUHAMED KUTTY
For Respondent :SRI.K.CHANDRASEKHARAN (SR.)
The Hon'ble the Chief Justice MR.H.L.DATTU The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.T.SANKARAN
O R D E R
H.L. DATTU, C.J. & K.T. SANKARAN, J.W.A.No.592 of 2004
Dated, this the 11th day of July, 2007
H.L. DATTU, CJ. Learned counsel, Dr. K.B.Mohamed Kutty, appearing for the appellant submits that as on today, the relief sought for by the appellant does not survive for consideration of this court.
2. Taking note of the submission made by the learned counsel, the writ appeal is disposed of, as having become infructuous.
3. In view of the order passed in the Writ Appeal, the relief sought for in C.M.Appln.558 of 2004 need not be considered by this court. Accordingly, the said C.M.Application is also rejected. Ordered accordingly. H.L. DATTU, CHIEF JUSTICE. K.T. SANKARAN,
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.