High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
KADUTHURUTHY CO-OPERATIVE RUBBER v. P.T. ABRAHAM, MEMBER, KADUTHURUTHY - WA No. 1157 of 2004  RD-KL 12707 (11 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWA No. 1157 of 2004()
1. KADUTHURUTHY CO-OPERATIVE RUBBER
1. P.T. ABRAHAM, MEMBER, KADUTHURUTHY
2. THE REGISTRAR OF CO-OPERATIVE
3. THE RETURNING OFFICER, KADUTHURUTHY
For Petitioner :SRI.T.R.HARIKUMAR
For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
The Hon'ble the Chief Justice MR.H.L.DATTU The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.T.SANKARAN
O R D E R
H.L.Dattu,C.J. & K.T.Sankaran,J.W.A.Nos.1157 of 2004-A & 1178 of 2004
Dated, this the 11th day of July 2007
H.L.Dattu,C.J. Sri.T.R.Harikumar and Sri.N.Nandakumara Menon, learned counsel appearing for the appellant in the respective appeals submit that as on today, the reliefs sought for by the appellant does not survive for consideration of this court.
2. Taking note of the submission made by the learned counsel, the Writ Appeals are disposed of, as having become infructuous.
3. In view of the order passed in the Writ Appeals, the reliefs sought in I.A.No.2094 of 2004 in W.A.No.1157 of 2004 need not be considered by this Court. Accordingly, the said Interlocutory Application is also rejected. Ordered accordingly. H.L.Dattu Chief Justice K.T.Sankaran Judge vku/-
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.