High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
KUNHALAN KUTTY K.C. v. DISTRICT COLLECTOR, MALAPPURAM - WP(C) No. 20735 of 2007(R)  RD-KL 12708 (11 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 20735 of 2007(R)
1. KUNHALAN KUTTY K.C.,
1. DISTRICT COLLECTOR, MALAPPURAM.
2. REVENEU DIVISIONAL OFFICER,
3. PALLICKAL PANCHAYATH,
4. KUDAKKAN AHAMED,
For Petitioner :SRI.V.P.MOHAMMED NIYAZ
For Respondent :SRI.BABU S. NAIR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.M.JOSEPH
O R D E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
W.P.(C).No. 20735 OF 2007
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dated this the 11th day of July, 2007
Petitioner has approached this court feeling aggrieved by the inaction on the part of respondents 1 to 3 on the complaint submitted by the petitioner against illegal construction being made by the fourth respondent.
2. Prayer in the writ petition is for a direction to the third respondent to take appropriate action on Ext.P1 complaint and also issue stop memo to the fourth respondent.
3. I heard learned counsel for the petitioner and the learned counsel appearing on behalf of the third respondent.
4. Learned counsel for the third respondent Panchayat submits that action was indeed taken in the matter and stop memo is issued to the fourth respondent calling upon the fourth respondent to stop the construction. There is no appearance for the fourth respondent. As the third respondent has already initiated action and also issued stop memo, nothing survives for WPC No.20735/07 2 further consideration. Recording the submission of the learned counsel for the third respondent, the writ petition is disposed of.
(K.M.JOSEPH, JUDGE)sv. WPC No.20735/07 3
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.