High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
K.V.SARASWATHI, AGED 42 YEARS v. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY - WP(C) No. 19123 of 2007(B)  RD-KL 12848 (12 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 19123 of 2007(B)
1. K.V.SARASWATHI, AGED 42 YEARS,
1. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY
2. DISTRICT MEDICAL OFFICER,
For Petitioner :SRI.KODOTH SREEDHARAN
For Respondent :SRI.M.V.AMARESAN
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR
O R D E R
K.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR, J.W.P.(C)No.19123 of 2007 B
Dated this the 12th day of July, 2007.
The petitioner is presently working as Pharmacist in Primary Health Centre, Moucode in Kasaragod District. She was desirous of getting a transfer to Padanna or Kayyur or Thuruthi. So, she filed Ext.P3 representation dated 20.5.2007 claiming transfer to Thuruthi. Subsequently, she filed Ext.P2 representation on 29.5.2007 praying that she may be considered in the vacancies that may arise in Padanna or Kayyur. She submits that she is suffering from Cancer and has undergone Surgery, Chemotherapy, and Radiation. So she finds it difficult to travel to the present station.
2. Heard learned Government Pleader for respondents 1 and 2 and also the learned counsel for the 3rd respondent. The 3rd respondent has been transferred to Padanna. So, he is impleaded, as he may be affected on granting relief to the petitioner.
3. The 2nd respondent is directed to consider the grievance raised by the petitioner in Exts.P2 and P3, in accordance with law, within one month from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. If the 3rd respondent or W.P.(C) No.19123 of 2007 any other employee is likely to be disturbed on granting relief to the petitioner, he/she shall be given an opportunity to represent against the same, before final orders are passed. Writ petition is disposed of as above. Sd/- (K.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR)
JUDGEsk/ //true copy// P.S. To Judge
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.