High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
O.B.SAJESHKUMAR, CLERK v. SECRETARY, TRIKKUR GRAMA PANCHAYAT/ - WP(C) No. 63 of 2004(G)  RD-KL 12872 (12 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 63 of 2004(G)
1. O.B.SAJESHKUMAR, CLERK,
1. SECRETARY, TRIKKUR GRAMA PANCHAYAT/
2. DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER, THRISSUR
3. DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION, THRISSUR.
4. HEADMISTRESS, TRIKKUR PANCHAYAT
5. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE
For Petitioner :SRI.N.N.SUGUNAPALAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 63 OF 2004
Dated this the 12th day of July, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
Petitioner claims that he is entitled to be appointed as Clerk with effect from 02.06.2003, on the date of occurrence of vacancy.
2. There will be a direction to the first and third respondents to look into the matter and take appropriate action in accordance with law to redress the grievance of the petitioner, within a period of three months from the date of production of a copy of this judgment. This writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.