High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
PARIYARAM GRAMA PANCHAYATH v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY ITS - WP(C) No. 3636 of 2004(G)  RD-KL 12876 (12 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 3636 of 2004(G)
1. PARIYARAM GRAMA PANCHAYATH,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY ITS
2. CENTRE OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY FOR
3. HOUSING & URBAN DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
For Petitioner :SRI.D.KRISHNA PRASAD
For Respondent :SRI.P.K.ASHOKAN
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 3636 OF 2004
Dated this the 12th day of July, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
This writ petition is filed with the following prayers:
i) issue a writ of mandamus or any other appropriate writ, direction or order, directing the 2nd respondent to disburse the remaining instalments under the Sampoorna Parppida Padhathi scheme, to the petitioner to be distributed among the beneficiaries. ii) issue a writ of mandamus or any other appropriate writ, direction or order, directing the 3rd respondent to sanction the remaining amount due as per the said scheme and disburse the same to the 2nd respondent, to be given to the petitioner for distributing among the beneficiaries.
2. In case the petitioner has still any grievance left, petitioner may produce a copy of this judgment before respondents 2 and 3, in which case, appropriate action to disburse the eligible amounts shall be taken by those respondents, in accordance with law, in any case within a period of another two months. This writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.