High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
UNION OF INDIA, REP. BY SECRETARY v. DR.P.T.THOMAS, S/O.P.V.THOMAN - WA No. 2331 of 2004  RD-KL 12923 (12 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWA No. 2331 of 2004()
1. UNION OF INDIA, REP. BY SECRETARY,
2. UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION,
1. DR.P.T.THOMAS, S/O.P.V.THOMAN,
2. DR.V.A.SONNY, S/O.V.G.ANTONY,
3. STATE OF KERALA,R EP. BY THE PRINCIPAL
4. THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL,
5. THE DIRECTOR OF COLLEGIATE EDUCATION
6. THE PRINCIPAL, ST.THOMAS COLLEGE,
For Petitioner :SRI.S.KRISHNAMOORTHY, ADDL.CGSC
For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.S.RADHAKRISHNAN The Hon'ble MR. Justice ANTONY DOMINIC
O R D E R
K.S.RADHAKRISHNAN & ANTONY DOMINIC, JJ.
W.A. NO. 2331 OF 2004
Dated this the 12th day of July, 2007
J U D G M E N T
Radhakrishnan, J.The issue raised is already covered in favour of the respondents in view of the Division Bench judgment of this court in WA No.1044/05. Reference was made to para 12 of the judgment. In the circumstances, writ appeal is dismissed in the light of the above mentioned judgment.
ANTONY DOMINIC, JUDGE.Rp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.