High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
ALEXANDER M.J. MAMBARAMBU HOUSE v. THE REVENUE DIVISIONAL OFFICER - WP(C) No. 27376 of 2004(H)  RD-KL 12940 (13 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 27376 of 2004(H)
1. ALEXANDER M.J. MAMBARAMBU HOUSE,
1. THE REVENUE DIVISIONAL OFFICER,
2. THE GEOLOGIST, DEPARTMENT OF MINING AND
3. THE CIRCLE INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
4. THE VILLAGE OFFICER, MADAPPALLY VILLAGE,
5. SANTHOSH C.SAM, CHARIVUPARAMBIL,
For Petitioner :SRI.V.K.SUNIL
For Respondent :SRI.C.S.MANU
The Hon'ble MR. Justice THOTTATHIL B.RADHAKRISHNAN
O R D E R
THOTTATHIL B.RADHAKRISHNAN, J.W.P(C).No.27376 OF 2004
Dated this the 13th day of July, 2007
The petitioner seeks a direction for implementation of Ext.P2. By interim order dated 20.9.2004, there was a direction to the second respondent as to any reason for non- implementation of Ext.P2. It was further directed that if the second respondent makes any request, the third respondent police officer shall render all assistance for implementation of Ext.P2.
2. A statement is placed on record pointing out among other things that the 5th respondent had admittedly obtained an application to convert a paddy field into a fish pond, while there is controversy as to the identity of the owner of the property. According to the said statement, the matter has been ordered to be enquired into and the enquiry report was awaited. WPC.27376/04 Page numbers In the aforesaid circumstances, this writ petition is disposed of directing that the interim order dated 20.9.2004 is made absolute subject to any final decision that the revenue authorities may take on the basis of the report awaited in terms of what is recited in the statement. Sd/- THOTTATHIL B.RADHAKRISHNAN, Judge kkb.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.