High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
ASHARAFUDEEN v. THE S.I. OF POLICE, KOODAL - WP(C) No. 20527 of 2007(R)  RD-KL 12945 (13 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 20527 of 2007(R)
2. SUBAIR, AYOOB KHAN VILASAM,
1. THE S.I. OF POLICE, KOODAL.
2. THE C.I. OF POLICE, KONNY.
3. S.JAMAL, CONVENOR, C.I.T.U. UNION,
4. ASOKAN, CONVENOR, A.I.T.U.C. UNION,
5. YUSUF, CONVENOR K.T.U.C(M) UNION,
6. SAYED MAZHOOD, CONVENOR, K.T.U.C.(B),
7. AHAMED, CONVENOR I.N.T.U.C.(I)
8. SUNNY, CONVENOR, I.N.T.U.C., THIDIYAL
9. SHAJI, CONVENOR, K.T.U.C., -DO- -DO-
10. MAZHOOD, CONVENOR, A.I.T.U.C., -DO- -DO
11. ANIL, CONVENOR, C.I.T.U, -DO- -DO-
12. P.N.RAJAN, CONVENOR, B.M.S., -DO- -DO-
13. SOMARAJAN, CONVENOR, R.S.P., -DO- -DO-
14. MURALEEDHARAN NAIR,
15. BIJU MATHEW, KALEKKAL HOUSE,
For Petitioner :SRI.V.PHILIP MATHEW
For Respondent :SRI.P.RAMAKRISHNAN
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH The Hon'ble MR. Justice T.R.RAMACHANDRAN NAIR
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH & T.R. RAMACHANDRAN NAIR, JJ
W.P.(C) NO. 20527 OF 2007
Dated this the 13th day of July, 2007.
Kurian Joseph,JThe learned counsel appearing for the respondents 3 to 5 submits that there is a subsisting agreement between the petitioners and respondents 3 to 5. The learned counsel for the respondents 8 to 13 submits that after filing this writ petition, they have entered into an agreement with the petitioners on 07.07.2000. There will be a direction to respondents 1 and 2 to see that the petitioners are permitted to cut and remove the rubber trees as per the agreements executed by them with the unions/parties. The writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.
T.R. RAMACHANDRAN NAIR, JUDGE.rv
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.