High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
GIRIJA, W/O.SATHEENDRA KUMARAN NAIR v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE - Bail Appl No. 4133 of 2007  RD-KL 12965 (13 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 4133 of 2007()
1. GIRIJA, W/O.SATHEENDRA KUMARAN NAIR,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE
For Petitioner :SRI.G.SUDHEER
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice R.BASANT
O R D E R
R.BASANT, JB.A.No.4133 of 2007
Dated this the 13th day of July, 2007
ORDERApplication for anticipatory bail. The petitioner apprehends arrest in a crime registered under the caption "woman missing". The petitioner is a woman. Her son is alleged to have eloped with an adult girl. The petitioner apprehends that baseless allegations may be raised against her and she may be arrested on such untenable allegations.
2. The learned Public Prosecutor after taking instructions submits that the petitioner is not required to be arrested in Crime No.373 of 2007 and shall not be arrested.
3. I take note of and record the submissions of the learned Public Prosecutor. It is now evident that there is no merit in the apprehension of the petitioner.
4. This bail application is, dismissed after accepting submissions of the learned Public Prosecutor.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.