High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
SAROJINI, D/O. LATE KELAN v. STATE OF KERALA - WP(C) No. 15053 of 2006(P)  RD-KL 13045 (13 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 15053 of 2006(P)
1. SAROJINI, D/O. LATE KELAN,
1. STATE OF KERALA,
2. TAHSILDAR, KANAYANNOOR TALUK.
For Petitioner :SRI.MATHAI EAPEN
For Respondent :DR.K.P.SATHEESAN, SC COCHIN UNIVERSITY
The Hon'ble MR. Justice S.SIRI JAGAN
O R D E R
S. SIRI JAGAN, J.W.P.(C)NO.15053 OF 2006
DATED THIS THE 13th DAY OF JULY, 2007
The petitioner retired from Corporation of Cochin after thirty years of service. He was allotted three cents of land by the respondents for construction of a house. Although 'pattayam' was issued to similarly placed employees, the petitioner alone is not granted that benefit is the complaint of the petitioner in this writ petition.
2. The learned counsel for the Corporation submits that if the petitioner produces sufficient stamp paper for executing the document, the title deed would be issued to the petitioner.
3. The learned Government pleader submits that according to his instructions, the document has already been registered as Document No. 1033/07.
4. The above submissions are recorded. If the registration has not already taken place, the petitioner may approach the Corporation with sufficient stamp paper in which event the Corporation shall execute and register the title deed. The writ petition is disposed of as above.
S. SIRI JAGAN, JUDGEAcd
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.