High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
RAJESH, S/O. NADESAN, AGED 30 YEARS v. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY THE - Bail Appl No. 4192 of 2007  RD-KL 13168 (16 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 4192 of 2007()
1. RAJESH, S/O. NADESAN, AGED 30 YEARS,
1. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY THE
2. SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
3. CIRCLE INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
For Petitioner :SRI.AYYAPPAN SANKAR
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice R.BASANT
O R D E R
R.BASANT, J.B.A.No.4192 of 2007
Dated this the 16th day of July 2007
O R D E RApplication for anticipatory bail. The petitioner apprehends arrest on the allegation that he has committed non-bailable offence. He is not able to specify the crime. According to him, he was compelled to subscribe to an application to make it appear that he wants to marry a woman. This was done under the compulsion of the local Police Inspector. It is, in these circumstances, that he entertains the apprehension.
2. The learned Public Prosecutor, after taking instructions, submits that the petitioner is not required to be arrested and shall not be arrested in any crime so far registered or on any allegation so far raised against the petitioner. That submission of the learned Public Prosecutor is taken note of and recorded. The apprehension of the petitioner is found to be without any basis, in these circumstances.
3. In the result, this petition is dismissed as unnecessary but subject to the observation that if the petitioner were to be arrested in respect of any allegation raised against him of any incident which occurred prior to this date, such arrest shall be made only after prior intimation to this court and after obtaining appropriate orders.
(R.BASANT, JUDGE)jsr // True Copy// PA to Judge B.A.No.4192/07 2 B.A.No.4192/07 3
ORDER21ST DAY OF MAY2007
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.