High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
PRASANAN V.B., S/O.LATE VASU v. STATE OF KERALA - WP(C) No. 21985 of 2007(P)  RD-KL 13285 (17 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 21985 of 2007(P)
1. PRASANAN V.B., S/O.LATE VASU,
1. STATE OF KERALA,
2. DISTRICT COLLECTOR, KOTTAYAM.
3. REVENUE DIVISIONAL OFFICER,
4. ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE ENGINEER,
For Petitioner :SRI.C.S.MANU
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice S.SIRI JAGAN
O R D E R
S. SIRI JAGAN, J.W.P.(C)NO.21985 OF 2007
DATED THIS THE 17th DAY OF JULY, 2007
The petitioner was ordered to be evicted from the properties mentioned in Ext.P1 on the ground that the petitioner has encroached into Government land. The petitioner has filed Ext.P2 appeal against Ext.P1 before the Revenue Divisional Officer, Kottayam along with Ext.P3 stay application. The petitioner seeks disposal of Ext.P2 appeal and stay of eviction till disposal of the appeal.
2. I have heard the learned Government Pleader also. Since the petitioner has filed Ext.P2 appeal and since the extent involved is three cents wherein the petitioner and his family are living in a hut, it is only appropriate that the 3rd respondent considers and passes orders on Ext.P2 appeal expeditiously. Accordingly, I direct the 3rd respondent to consider and pass orders on Ext.P2 appeal, as expeditiously as possible. Till disposal of Ext.P2 appeal, the petitioner shall not be evicted from the property in question. The Writ petition is disposed of as above.
S. SIRI JAGAN, JUDGEAcd
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.