High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
JAYAKUMAR, S/O DAMODHARAN v. THE CITY POLICE COMMISSIONER - WP(C) No. 20533 of 2007(T)  RD-KL 13350 (18 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 20533 of 2007(T)
1. JAYAKUMAR, S/O DAMODHARAN,
1. THE CITY POLICE COMMISSIONER,
2. THE ICICI BANK,
3. THE REGIONAL TRANSPORT OFFICER,
For Petitioner :SRI.D.SAJEEV
For Respondent :SRI.KKM.SHERIF
The Hon'ble MR. Justice R.BASANT
O R D E R
R.BASANT, J.W.P.C.No.20533 of 2007
Dated this the 18th day of July 2007
J U D G M E N T
The grievance of the petitioner is that no crime has been registered or investigation conducted by the police on the complaint by him (a copy of which is produced as Ext.P4).
2. The learned Public Prosecutor, after taking instructions, submits that a crime has now been registered as Crime No.263/2007 of Karamana police station on 17/7/2007. The needful shall be done and a proper investigation shall be conducted, submits the learned Public Prosecutor.
3. I accept the submissions of the learned Public Prosecutor. In the light of the submissions of the learned Public Prosecutor which I take note of and record hereby, I find no merit in the grievance raised by the petitioner. Though belated, crime has now been registered.
4. In the result, this petition is dismissed accepting the submissions of the learned Public Prosecutor about the registration of the crime. I make it clear that the dismissal of this application will not in any way fetter the rights of the petitioner to later seek appropriate relief from this court, if proper investigation is not conducted.
(R.BASANT, JUDGE)jsr // True Copy// PA to Judge W.P.C.No. 2 W.P.C.No. 3
ORDER21ST DAY OF MAY2007
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.