High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
SNEESH, AGED 21, S/O.NANAPPAN v. THE DIRECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE - WP(C) No. 36398 of 2004(G)  RD-KL 13440 (18 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 36398 of 2004(G)
1. SNEESH, AGED 21, S/O.NANAPPAN,
1. THE DIRECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE,
2. THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE, ERNAKULAM.
3. SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
For Petitioner :SRI.JACOB SEBASTIAN
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 36398 OF 2004
Dated this the 18th day of July, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
This writ petition is filed with the following prayer:
1. Issue a writ in the nature of mandamus commanding the 1st respondent to engage the crime branch of Kerala police to investigate crime No. 156/2002 and 157/2002 of Vadakkekkara police station.
2. In view of the intervening developments, in case the petitioner has still any grievance left, he may pursue the matter before the Criminal Court. This writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.