High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
TOM THOMAS, S/O.LATE THOMAS v. ASST.EXECUTIVE ENGINEER - WP(C) No. 32193 of 2004(G)  RD-KL 13450 (18 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 32193 of 2004(G)
1. TOM THOMAS, S/O.LATE THOMAS,
1. ASST.EXECUTIVE ENGINEER,
2. CHIEF ENGINEER, P.W.D.,
3. SECRETARY TO P.W.D. DEPARTMENT,
4. THE TAHSILDAR, THODUPUZHA TALUK,
5. THE AGRICULTURAL OFFICER,
6. THE STATE OF KERALA REP. BY ITS
For Petitioner :SRI.JOHNSON MANAYANI
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 32193 OF 2004
Dated this the 18th day of July, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
This writ petition is filed with the following prayer:
i) Issue a writ of mandamus or any other appropriate writs, directions or orders commanding respondents 2 and 3 to enquire into the petitioner's Ext. P4 petition and grant adequate compensation for the destruction caused to the petitioner's land.
2. There will be a direction to the third respondent to look into Exhibit P4 with notice to the petitioner and take appropriate action thereon in accordance with law within a period of three months from the date of production of a copy of this judgment. This writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.