High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
LUCY LONAPPAN, AGED 69 YEARS v. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY THE CHIEF - WP(C) No. 10773 of 2004(G)  RD-KL 13512 (19 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 10773 of 2004(G)
1. LUCY LONAPPAN, AGED 69 YEARS,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY THE CHIEF
2. THE DIRECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE,
3. THE COMMANDANT, MALABAR SPECIAL POLICE,
For Petitioner :SRI.P.GOPAKUMARAN NAIR
For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 10773 OF 2004
Dated this the 19th day of July, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
The issue raised in this writ petition pertains to family pension. In view of the decision of this Court reported in Aisha Kunju vs. Deputy Director of Education (2004(2) KLT 174), petitioner is entitled to get family pension with effect from 01.01.1986.
2. There will be a direction to the respondents to disburse the arrears with effect from 01.01.1986 within a period of three months from the date of production of a copy of this judgment. This writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.