High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
MALIKKAN HARIS, S/O.ABDUL RAHIMAN v. STATION HOUSE OFFICER - Bail Appl No. 4381 of 2007  RD-KL 13519 (19 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 4381 of 2007()
1. MALIKKAN HARIS, S/O.ABDUL RAHIMAN,
1. STATION HOUSE OFFICER,
For Petitioner :SRI.V.A.SATHEESH
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice R.BASANT
O R D E R
R.BASANT, J.B.A.No.4381 of 2007
Dated this the 19th day of July 2007
O R D E RApplication for regular bail. The petitioner faces allegations in a crime registered inter alia under Sections 395 and 436 read with 511 I.P.C. The alleged incident took place on 08/05/2007. The petitioner was arrested on 6/6/2007. He continues in custody from that date.
2. The crux of the allegations is that there was some conflicts and incidents between the supporters of the IUML and CPM on a Hadthal day.
3. The learned counsel for the petitioner submits that the petitioner is innocent and regular bail may now be granted to the petitioner.
4. The learned Public Prosecutor does not seriously oppose the application. He submits that strict conditions may be imposed as were imposed on the co-accused in similar matters.
5. I am satisfied that the petitioner can now be enlarged
on bail subject to appropriate conditions.
This petition is
accordingly allowed. The petitioner shall be released on bail on
the following terms and conditions:
i) He shall execute a bond for Rs.50,000/- (Rupees fifty thousand only) with two solvent sureties each for the like sum to the satisfaction of the learned Magistrate. ii) He shall not enter the jurisdiction of Thaliparamba police station for a period of two months from this date, except for the purpose of complying with condition No.iii below. iii) The petitioner shall make himself available for interrogation before the investigating officer between 10 a.m and 12 noon on all Mondays, for a period of two months and thereafter as and when directed by the investigating officer in writing to do so.
(R.BASANT, JUDGE)jsr // True Copy// PA to Judge B.A.No.4381/07 3 B.A.No.4381/07 4
ORDER21ST DAY OF MAY2007
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.