High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
MILAD-E-SHERIEF MEMORIAL COLLEGE v. KERALA UNIVERSITY, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM - WP(C) No. 8265 of 2004(H)  RD-KL 13523 (19 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 8265 of 2004(H)
1. MILAD-E-SHERIEF MEMORIAL COLLEGE
1. KERALA UNIVERSITY, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
2. THE PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
3. THE DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION,
For Petitioner :SRI.K.P.DANDAPANI
For Respondent :SRI.M.K.CHANDRA MOHANDAS
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 8265 OF 2004
Dated this the 19th day of July, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
Petitioner approached this Court with certain grievances regarding fixation of workload.
2. In view of the intervening developments, in case the petitioner has still any grievance left, petitioner may approach the first respondent-University, in which case, appropriate action in accordance with law in the matter will be taken within another two months. This writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.