High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
SURESHKUMAR K.G., KOMBANATHOTTATHIL v. THE DEPUTY TAHSILDAR (R.R) - WP(C) No. 28305 of 2006(T)  RD-KL 1359 (17 January 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 28305 of 2006(T)
1. SURESHKUMAR K.G., KOMBANATHOTTATHIL,
2. SYAM K.R., KOCHUVEETTIL,
3. JAYAN K.G., KOMBANATHOTTATHIL,
4. ANILKUMAR P.G., PLACKATTUMALI,
1. THE DEPUTY TAHSILDAR (R.R),
2. THE MANAGER,
For Petitioner :SRI.P.V.ELIAS
For Respondent :SRI.DEVAN RAMACHANDRAN
The Hon'ble MR. Justice M.M.PAREED PILLAY(RETD.CHIEF JUSTICE)
The Hon'ble MR. Justice M.R.HARIHARAN NAIR (RETD.JUDGE)
O R D E RM.M.PAREED PILLAY (RETD. CHIEF JUSTICE) &
M.R.HARIHARAN NAIR (RETD. JUDGE)W.P.(C) No.28305 OF 2006
Dated this the 17th day of January, 2007A W A R D M.M.PAREED PILLAY(Rtd. Chief Justice) 1st petitioner, counsel for the petitioner, Govt. Pleader representing 1st respondent and the 2nd respondent are present. It is agreed by the 1st petitioner to pay a further sum of Rs.1,53,000/- (Rupees One lakh fifty three thousand only) within a period of 30 days from this date and on such payment full and final settlement of the dues could be allowed by the 2nd respondent. In view of Govt. Circular No.43977/H3/2005/RD dated 4.11.05 the 2nd respondent agrees to withdraw the revenue recovery proceedings by proper letter addressed to the District Collector and with copy to the Tahasildar concerned forthwith so that no collection charges become payable to the Revenue Department. In case there is failure on the part of the 1st petitioner to pay the agreed sum of Rs.1,53,000/- within the time allowed, the WP will stand dismissed and the 2nd respondent will be free to initiate fresh recovery proceedings for the entire amount due ignoring the settlement afore mentioned. M.M.PAREED PILLAY (RETD. CHIEF JUSTICE) M.R.HARIHARAN NAIR
? IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAM+CRP No. 571 of 2006() #1. JOSEPH D' COUTHO, S/O.THOMAS D' COUTHO,
Vs$1. MABLE LOUIS, W/O.GEORGE LOUIS,
! For Petitioner :SRI.GRASHIOUS KURIAKOSE
For Respondent :SRI.BABU KARUKAPADATH
*CoramThe Hon'ble MR. Justice M.M.PAREED PILLAY(RETD.CHIEF JUSTICE)
The Hon'ble MR. Justice T.V.RAMAKRISHNAN (RETD.JUDGE)
% Dated :15/01/2007
: O R D E RM.M.PAREED PILLAY (RETD. CHIEF JUSTICE) &
T.V.RAMAKRISHNAN (RETD. JUDGE)C.R.P. No. 571 OF 2006(B)
Dated this the 15th day of January, 2007A W A R D M.M.PAREED PILLAY (Rtd. Chief Justice) Both parties have settled the matter on the following terms:
1. The revision petitioner/judgment debtor shall execute a sale deed in favour of the respondent/decree holder transferring the plot shown as item 'B' in Ext.C1(a)sketch.
2. Respondent/decree holder shall pay an additional sum of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty five thousand only) to the revision petitioner/judgment debtor and also shall execute release deed releasing her right in the family property in favour of judgment debtor.
3. Parties shall execute the document as afore mentioned on 22nd January 2007 and on execution of the document the amount afore mentioned shall also be paid.
4. The revision petitioner/judgment debtor is entitled to withdraw the sum of Rs.20,000/- deposited by the respondent/decree holder in OS No.146/03 in Munsiff Court, Kochin towards consideration. M.M.PAREED PILLAY (RETD. CHIEF JUSTICE) T.V.RAMAKRISHNAN
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.