High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
THE TRICHUR DISTRICT CO-OPERATIVE v. THE JOINT REGISTRAR OF CO-OPERATIVE - WP(C) No. 13328 of 2007(J)  RD-KL 13733 (20 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 13328 of 2007(J)
1. THE TRICHUR DISTRICT CO-OPERATIVE
1. THE JOINT REGISTRAR OF CO-OPERATIVE
For Petitioner :SRI.GEORGE POONTHOTTAM
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.M.JOSEPH
O R D E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
W.P.(C).No. 13328 OF 2007
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dated this the 20th day of July, 2007
Petitioner is a Society given sanction to run a nursing school. According to the petitioner the guidelines issued by the Nursing Council provides that the school shall have a vehicle under the control of the Principal. By Ext.P3 dated 12-04-2006, petitioner sought sanction for the purchase of the vehicle.
2. The prayer in the writ petition is to issue sanction for the purchase of vehicle required for the nursing school and declare that when the guidelines issued by the Nursing Council mandates that the nursing school shall have separate transport facility, the delay in giving the sanction would result in loosing the sanction given for the nursing school which will be against the interest of the petitioner. I heard learned Government Pleader also. As no decision has been taken, I feel that there should be a direction to take a decision on Ext.P3. Accordingly, the writ petition is disposed of WPC No.13328/07 2 directing the respondent to consider and take a decision on Ext.P3 in accordance with law after affording an opportunity of hearing to the petitioner, within a period of three weeks from the date of production of a copy of this judgment. It is open to the petitioner to rely on Ext.P1 before the respondent.
(K.M.JOSEPH, JUDGE)sv. WPC No.13328/07 3
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.