High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
JOY v. KERALA STATE CO-OPERATIVE HOUSING - WP(C) No. 20120 of 2007(T)  RD-KL 13778 (23 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 20120 of 2007(T)
1. KERALA STATE CO-OPERATIVE HOUSING
2. THE PRESIDENT,THIRUVALLA,
3. THE JOINT REGISTRAR,
4. ASSISTANT REGISTRAR OF CO-OPERATIVE
5. ARBITRATOR CURN SPECIAL SALE OFFICER
6. CO-OPERATIVE HOUSE CONSTRUCTION
For Petitioner :SRI.P.HARIDAS
For Respondent :SRI.A.K.CHINNAN
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.M.JOSEPH
O R D E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
W.P.(C).No. 20120 OF 2007
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dated this the 23rd day of July, 2007
Petitioner availed a loan from 6th respondent which he could not repay. Recovery steps were taken.
2. I heard learned counsel for the petitioner and the learned counsel for the respondents also.
3. Learned counsel for the petitioner submits that petitioner may be permitted to pay off the entire amounts in easy instalments. The writ petition is disposed of permitting the petitioner to pay off the entire amount remaining to be paid with due interest in seven equal monthly instalments, the first of which shall be payable on or before 23/08/2007. Petitioner is to pay the succeeding instalments on or before the 23rd of every succeeding months. The 6th respondent will serve a statement on the petitioner showing amount remaining to be paid and also the amount of instalments to be paid on the basis that the amount is to be paid in 7 equal monthly instalments, within two weeks from today. If the petitioner does not pay any of the instalments as aforesaid, it is open to the 6th respondent to proceed against the petitioner in accordance with law. Since it is submitted W.P.C.No.20120/07 2 that sale has already took place, the sale can be confirmed if any of the instalements is not paid.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.