High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
M/S.MARINE INDIA EXPORTS (P) LTD. v. ASSISTANT PROVIDENT FUND COMMISSIONER & - WA No. 1800 of 2007  RD-KL 13801 (23 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWA No. 1800 of 2007()
1. M/S.MARINE INDIA EXPORTS (P) LTD.,
1. ASSISTANT PROVIDENT FUND COMMISSIONER &
2. APPELLATE TRIBUNAL, NEW DELHI.
For Petitioner :SRI.T.M.ABDUL LATHEEF
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble the Chief Justice MR.H.L.DATTU The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.T.SANKARAN
O R D E R
H.L.Dattu,C.J. & K.T.Sankaran,J.W.A.No.1800 of 2007
Dated, this the 23rd day of July, 2007
H.L.Dattu,C.J. Sri.T.M.Abdul Latiff, learned counsel appearing for the appellant seeks leave of this Court to withdraw this Writ Appeal.
2. Taking note of the submission made by the learned counsel, permission sought for is granted and the Writ Appeal is disposed of as withdrawn.
3. In view of the order passed in the Writ Appeal, the reliefs sought in I.A.No.615 of 2007 need not be considered by this Court. Accordingly, the said application is also rejected. Ordered accordingly. H.L.Dattu Chief Justice K.T.Sankaran Judge vku/-
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.