High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
ABDUL RAHIM, AGED 57 YEARS v. RUKIYA BEEVI, AGED 45 YEARS - WP(C) No. 2117 of 2007(S)  RD-KL 1382 (18 January 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 2117 of 2007(S)
1. ABDUL RAHIM, AGED 57 YEARS,
1. RUKIYA BEEVI, AGED 45 YEARS,
2. RAFEEK.A.R., AGED 17 YEARS,
3. SHAFEEK.A.R., AGED 12 YEARS,
For Petitioner :SRI.K.KARTHIKEYA PANICKER
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH The Hon'ble MR. Justice A.K.BASHEER
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH & A.K.BASHEER, JJ.W.P.(C) No.2117 of 2007 Dated 18th January, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
Basheer, J.The respondent/husband in a proceedings under Section 125 of the Code of Criminal Procedure impugns the award of interim maintenance to his wife and children, in this writ petition filed under Article 227 of the Constitution of India. It is contended by him that the court below was not justified in awarding interim maintenance without considering the materials on record.
2. We have carefully perused the pleadings and the documents produced by the petitioner before us. Having regard to the entire facts and circumstances, we do not find any reason to interfere with the impugned order.
3. The court below shall, however dispose of the main petition as expeditiously as possible, at any rate, within six months from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment, WP NO.2117/07 2 untrammelled by the findings entered in the impugned order. The writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.
KURIAN JOSEPH & A.K.BASHEER, JJW.P.(C) NO. OF 2004
J U D G M E N T
Dated 18th January, 2007.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.