Over 2 lakh Indian cases. Search powered by Google!

Case Details

WILSON JACOB versus THE STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY

High Court of Kerala

Case Law Search

Indian Supreme Court Cases / Judgements / Legislation

Judgement


WILSON JACOB v. THE STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - WP(C) No. 5839 of 2007(T) [2007] RD-KL 13865 (23 July 2007)

IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAM

WP(C) No. 5839 of 2007(T)

1. WILSON JACOB,
... Petitioner

Vs

1. THE STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
... Respondent

2. THE DISTRICT COLLECTOR,

3. THE SOUTH WAYANAD GIRIJAN JOINT

4. THE JOINT REGISTRAR OF CO-OPERATIVE

For Petitioner :SRI.J.OM PRAKASH

For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER

The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.M.JOSEPH

Dated :23/07/2007

O R D E R

K.M.JOSEPH, J.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
W.P.(C).No. 5839 OF 2007
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dated this the 23rd day of July, 2007



JUDGMENT

Petitioner has approached this court for a direction to the second respondent to disburse the amounts towards the retrenchment scheme stated in Ext.P8 forthwith without waiting for the completion of the audit by the fourth respondent.

2. By an interim order passed by this court, petitioner has already received 75% of the amount due to the petitioner and what is remaining to be paid is 25%.

3. I heard learned counsel for the petitioner and the learned Government Pleader also.

4. Learned Government Pleader points out that audit is going on and it will take a substantial time. Any way, he submits that it can be completed within six months from today and after the completion of the audit only, the balance amount can be paid.

5. Learned counsel for the petitioner points out that WPC No.5839/07 2 concurrent audit by the Accountant General is over upto 2005-06. Having regard to all facts, I think that some time can be granted so that audit is complete. The writ petition is disposed of granting 5 months time from today for completion of the audit and the amount remaining to be paid shall be paid to the petitioner within a total period of six months from today.

(K.M.JOSEPH, JUDGE)

sv. WPC No.5839/07 3


Copyright

Reproduced in accordance with s52(q) of the Copyright Act 1957 (India) from judis.nic.in, indiacode.nic.in and other Indian High Court Websites

Advertisement

dwi Attorney | dui attorney | dwi | dui | austin attorney | san diego attorney | houston attorney | california attorney | washington attorney | minnesota attorney | dallas attorney | alaska attorney | los angeles attorney | dwi | dui | colorado attorney | new york attorney | new jersey attorney | san francisco attorney | seattle attorney | florida attorney | attorney | london lawyer | lawyer michigan | law firm |

Tip:
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.