High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
ADV.P.K.FAIZAL, S/O.MOIDEEN.P.K. v. DISTRICT COLLECTOR - WP(C) No. 16111 of 2007(R)  RD-KL 13872 (24 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 16111 of 2007(R)
1. ADV.P.K.FAIZAL, S/O.MOIDEEN.P.K.,
1. DISTRICT COLLECTOR,
2. REVENUE DIVISIONAL OFFICER,
3. DEPUTY TAHSILDAR,
4. VILLAGE OFFICER, KUZHIMANNA VILLAGE,
5. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
For Petitioner :SRI.M.R.ARUN KUMAR
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice S.SIRI JAGAN
O R D E R
S. SIRI JAGAN, J.W.P.(C)NO.16111 OF 2007
DATED THIS THE 24th DAY OF JULY, 2007
The petitioner claims to be the Secretary of Indian Union Muslim League Committee, Neeruttickal Unit in Malappuram District. The Committee wants to construct a committee office in 2.02 cents of property purchased by the Committee. However, by Ext.P9 order the construction has been stopped on the ground that the petitioner has violated the conditions of the permit issued under the Kerala Land Utilisation Order. The petitioner has filed Ext.P10 before the 1st respondent in this respect. The petitioner seeks a direction to the 1st respondent to consider and pass appropriate orders on Ext.P10 in the light of Exts.P7 and P8.
2. I have heard the learned Government pleader also. In the facts and circumstances of the case, there would be a direction to the 1st respondent to consider and pass appropriate orders on Ext.P10 as expeditiously as possible, at any rate, within two months from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. The petitioner shall be afforded an opportunity of being heard also. It would be open to the petitioner to rely on Exts.P7 and P8 or any other document, which according to W.P.(c)No.16111/07 2 the petitioner is favourable to him. The writ petition is disposed of as above.
S. SIRI JAGAN, JUDGEAcd
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.