High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
VIJAYAKUMAR T.V. v. SANTHOSH KUMAR - Con Case(C) No. 1587 of 2006(S)  RD-KL 13978 (24 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMCon Case(C) No. 1587 of 2006(S)
1. VIJAYAKUMAR T.V.,
2. K.REMA, AGED 43 YEARS,
3. S.AJITH, AGED 41 YEARS,
4. ASHAKUMARI M.S., AGED 42 YEARS,
5. MADHU V.P., AGED 42 YEARS,
6. PRASAD T.S., AGED 41 YEARS,
1. SANTHOSH KUMAR,
For Petitioner :SMT.C.K.SHERIN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble the Chief Justice MR.H.L.DATTU The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.T.SANKARAN
O R D E R
H.L.DATTU, C.J. & K.T.SANKARAN, J.Cont.Case (C)No.1587 of 2006
Dated, this the 24th day of July, 2007
H.L.Dattu, C.J. The complainant complains before this Court that the respondent has wilfully and deliberately violated the orders passed by this Court in W.P.(C) No.34626 of 2005 dated 28th June, 2006.
2. This Court by the aforesaid order has issued the following
directions. The same
reads as under:
"These writ petitions are disposed of making it clear that only after accommodating the workers in Ext.P1 list, there shall be any engagement even on casual basis of contingent workers in the contingent wing for sanitation work. Needless to say that in the event of any regular appointment, the employees in Ext.P1 ranked list will be given preference."
3. Notice of this contempt petition was ordered to be issued and served on the respondent. Mr.M.K.Chandramohan Das has entered appearance.
4. Learned counsel appearing for the complainant would submit that after the filing of this contempt petition, the respondent has complied with the orders and directions issued by this Court.
5. Placing on record the statement made by the learned counsel for the complainant, the contempt proceedings are dropped. Ordered accordingly. (H.L.DATTU) CHIEF JUSTICE (K.T.SANKARAN)
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.