High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
ABI K.ABEL v. STATE OF KERALA - WP(C) No. 31697 of 2006(W)  RD-KL 14145 (26 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 31697 of 2006(W)
1. ABI K.ABEL,
1. STATE OF KERALA,
2. KOTHAMANGALAM MUNICIPALITY,
3. ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE ENGINEER,
4. LAND ACQUISITION OFFICER AND
5. SUPERINTENDENT OF SURVEY AND
For Petitioner :SRI.N.SUKUMARAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice S.SIRI JAGAN
O R D E R
S. SIRI JAGAN, J.W.P.(C)NO.31697 OF 2006
DATED THIS THE 26th DAY OF JULY, 2007
The petitioner seeks a direction to the 4th respondent to issue the survey plan with necessary details in respect of 3.8 ares of property in Survey No.1260/13 of Kothamangalam Village belonging to the petitioner notified in Ext.P13 as requested in Ext.P21.
2. I have heard the learned Government pleader also. The petitioner is certainly entitled to copy of the survey plan in respect of his property. Therefore, it is only appropriate that the 4th respondent issues the same expeditiously. Accordingly, I dispose of this writ petition with a direction to the 4th respondent to issue the survey plan requested for in Ext.P21 as expeditiously as possible, at any rate, within one month from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment.
S. SIRI JAGAN, JUDGEAcd
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.