High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
B.LATHIKA, SANGUCHAKRAM VEEDU v. CIRCLE INSPECTOR OF POLICE - WP(C) No. 13762 of 2007(L)  RD-KL 14149 (26 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 13762 of 2007(L)
1. B.LATHIKA, SANGUCHAKRAM VEEDU,
1. CIRCLE INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
2. SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
3. PRASAD, VARUVIALA, VAYALIKKADA,
4. SIVANANDAN, (TRANSPORT CHECKER),
5. MALLIKA, VARUVILA, VAYALIKADA,
For Petitioner :SRI.BLAZE K.JOSE
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice P.R.RAMAN The Hon'ble MRS. Justice K.HEMA
O R D E R
P.R. RAMAN & K. HEMA, JJ.W.P.(C).No.13762 of 2007 Dated this the 26th day of July, 2007.
Raman, J.Though notice was served on the respondents, they have not entered appearance and filed any counter-affidavit controverting the averments made in the petition.
2. So long as Ext.P4 is in force and if the petitioner wants to construct a compound wall strictly in compliance of Ext.P4 order, if any obstruction is caused thereto, a complaint may be made by the petitioner to respondent No.2, whereupon respondent No.2 shall give necessary protection to the petitioner. With the above observation, the writ petition is closed.
K. HEMA, JUDGE.Krs.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.