High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
J.INDIRA DEVI, PARANKIMANVILAYIL v. PATHANAMTHITTA DISTRICT CO-OPERATIVE - WP(C) No. 10833 of 2007(M)  RD-KL 14270 (27 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 10833 of 2007(M)
1. J.INDIRA DEVI, PARANKIMANVILAYIL,
2. SAKUNTHALA KUMARI B., MADATHIL,
1. PATHANAMTHITTA DISTRICT CO-OPERATIVE
2. THE BRANCH MANAGER, PATHANAMTHITTA
3. THE SPECIAL SALE OFFICER, PATHANAMTHITTA
For Petitioner :SRI.V.G.ARUN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.M.JOSEPH
O R D E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
W.P.(C).No. 10833 OF 2007
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dated this the 27th day of July, 2007
Petitioner availed a loan, which is not repaid. Recovery steps were taken.
2. I heard learned counsel for the petitioner and the learned counsel for the respondent-Society also.
3. Learned counsel for the petitioner prays that petitioner may be permitted to get the benefit under Circular No.30/2007 and also petitioner may be permitted to pay off the amount in instalments. The writ petition is disposed of as follows: If the petitioner files a representation before the second respondent within one week from today, the second respondent will consider the same and grant such benefits which the petitioner is entitled to under Circular No.30/2007. A statement shall be served by the respondent-Society on the petitioner within two weeks from the date of receipt of the representation showing the amount payable by the petitioner and fixing the WPC No. 2 amount on the basis that petitioner has to pay off the amount in 6 equal monthly instalments. The petitioner has to pay the first instalment on or before 07/09/2007. Petitioner has to pay the remaining installments on or before the 7th of every succeeding months. If any of the instalments as aforesaid is not paid, petitioner will loose the benefit of this judgment and it will be open to the respondent-Society to proceed against the petitioner in accordance with law.
(K.M.JOSEPH, JUDGE)sv. WPC No. 3
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.