High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
JAFFAR CHUNGATH, S/O.MUHAMMED @ BAPPU v. THE STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY THE - WP(C) No. 23080 of 2007(V)  RD-KL 14271 (27 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 23080 of 2007(V)
1. JAFFAR CHUNGATH, S/O.MUHAMMED @ BAPPU,
1. THE STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY THE
2. THE DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION,
3. THE DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER,
4. THE ASSISTANT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER,
5. THE MANAGER, M.O.U.P.SCHOOL, MUNDA,
For Petitioner :SMT.LATHA PRABHAKARAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice A.K.BASHEER
O R D E R
A.K. BASHEER, J.W.P.(C). NO. 23080 OF 2007
Dated this the 27th day of July, 2007
J U D G M E N T
Grievance of the petitioner, who is working as an Upper Primary School Assistant, is that approval of his appointment is being denied without any valid or justifiable reasons.
2. It is submitted on behalf of the petitioner that the managerof the school has preferred Ext.P4 revision petition against Ext.P3 order passed by respondent No.2 in appeal. Ext.P4 was preferred in February 2005 and so far no orders have been passed on Ext.P4. Petitioner has preferred Ext.P5 revision petition before respondent No.1, against the order of respondent No.2. The limited prayer is to issue a direction to respondent No.1 to take a decision on Exts.P4 & P5 expeditiously. In the above facts and circumstances, the writ petition is disposed of with a direction to respondent No.1 to consider and pass orders on Exts. P4 and P5 strictly on their merit and in accordance with law, as expeditiously as possible, at any rate, within four months from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. Needless to mention, petitioner and the Manager shall be afforded sufficient opportunity to be heard before any decision is taken in the matter. Petitioner shall produce a certified copy of the judgment along with a copy of the writ petition before respondent No.1 for compliance.
A.K. BASHEER, JUDGEvps
A.K. BASHEER, JUDGEOP NO.20954/00
1ST MARCH, 2007
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.