High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
K.A.PRADEEP, S/O. APPUKUTTAN v. BRANCH MANAGER - WP(C) No. 15708 of 2005(T)  RD-KL 14281 (27 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 15708 of 2005(T)
1. K.A.PRADEEP, S/O. APPUKUTTAN,
1. BRANCH MANAGER,
2. PANJAB NATIONAL BANK LTD., MANJERI.
3. M/S. SAFE AUTO INDUSTRIES, MANJERI.
4. MOHAN RAJA,
5. VIJAYENDRA KUMAR, MALAPPURAM.
For Petitioner :SRI.M.V.BOSE
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice PIUS C.KURIAKOSE
O R D E R
PIUS C. KURIAKOSE, J.W.P.(C) NO. 15708 of 2005
Dated this the 27th day of July , 2007
I have today disposed of W.P.(C) No.37043/2004 by setting aside the order passed by the learned Subordinate Judge in I.A.No.2168/2004 dismissing the petition filed by the petitioner for permission to conduct the case on the strength of a power of attorney. This writ petition is filed impugning Ext.P1 order passed on an application filed by the very same petitioner seeking to condone the delay caused in the matter of filing the written statement. Under Ext.P1 order the main reason stated for dismissing the I.A. is that since I.A. No.2168/2004(in W.P. (C) No.37043/2004) is dismissed, the I.A.No.2169/2004 in this writ petition is also dismissed.
2. In view of the judgment in W.P.(C) NO. 37043/2004 Ext.P1 will also stand set aside. The written statement filed by WPC No. 15708/2005 2 the 2nd defendant through the signatory to this writ petition will stand received on file. The writ petition is disposed of as above. PIUS C. KURIAKOSE,
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.