High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
BALASUBRAMANIAN I.T., SENIOR AUDITOR v. THE SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER - WP(C) No. 13516 of 2004(H)  RD-KL 14402 (30 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 13516 of 2004(H)
1. BALASUBRAMANIAN I.T., SENIOR AUDITOR,
1. THE SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER,
2. THE DIRECTOR OF INDUSTRIES & COMMERCE,
3. THE DY. SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT,
4. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY SECRETARY TO
For Petitioner :SRI.N.N.SUGUNAPALAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 13516 OF 2004
Dated this the 30th day of July, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
Petitioner seeks absorption in the Industries Department, his parent Department. Reliance is placed on the decision of the Supreme Court reported in Ali vs. State of Kerala (2003(2) KLT 922).
2. There will be a direction to the first respondent/ competent authority to take appropriate action in the matter of absorption with notice to the petitioner in the light of the decision referred to above, within a period of four months from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. Interim order passed by this Court will continue till such time. This writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.