High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
P.BALAKRISHNAN, EXCISE GUARD v. THE STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE - WP(C) No. 28680 of 2004(L)  RD-KL 14474 (30 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 28680 of 2004(L)
1. P.BALAKRISHNAN, EXCISE GUARD,
1. THE STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE
2. THE COMMISSIONER OF EXCISE,
3. THE ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER OF EXCISE,
4. K.V.RATHNAKARAN, EXCISE PREVENTIVE
5. K.SUBRAMANIAN, EXCISE PREVENTIVE
6. S.MOHANAN, EXCISE PREVENTIVE OFFICER,
7. M.V.RAJAN, EXCISE PREVENTIVE OFFICER,
For Petitioner :SRI.BABU S. NAIR
For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 28680 OF 2004
Dated this the 30th day of July, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
Petitioner approached this Court with certain grievances regarding the denial of promotion. Learned Government Pleader submits that petitioner was subsequently promoted. Hence, this writ petition is disposed of making it clear that in case the petitioner has still any grievance left, he may approach the first respondent.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.