High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
RAJAN V.K. S/O,.CHANDY, AGED 28 YEARS v. UNION OF INDIA, REP. BY SECRETARY - WP(C) No. 31193 of 2004(L)  RD-KL 14482 (30 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 31193 of 2004(L)
1. RAJAN V.K. S/O,.CHANDY, AGED 28 YEARS,
2. K.K.BHANUMATHI, D/O.KARUNAKARAN P.C.
1. UNION OF INDIA, REP. BY SECRETARY,
2. THE SCHEDULED CASTE AND SCHEDULED TRIBE,
3. THE GENERAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT,
4. THE DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTIONS,
5. THE DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION,
6. PUTHUPPADY GRAMA PANCHAYATH,
For Petitioner :SRI.A.X.VARGHESE
For Respondent :SRI.ROJO JOSEPH THURUTHIPARA, ADDL.CGSC
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 31193 OF 2004
Dated this the 30th day of July, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
Petitioners approached this Court with certain grievances regarding the shifting of tribal school. In case the petitioners have still any grievance left, they may approach the Government, in which case, appropriate action in accordance with law in the matter will be taken by the third respondent, expeditiously. This writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.