High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
RAMESH BABU D.K., S/O. LATE v. KERALA WATER AUTHORITY, WATER WORKS - WP(C) No. 15905 of 2004(R)  RD-KL 14484 (30 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 15905 of 2004(R)
1. RAMESH BABU D.K., S/O. LATE
2. RAMESAN KOYILOTAN, S/O.SRI.P.K. GOPALAN
1. KERALA WATER AUTHORITY, WATER WORKS
2. THE KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION,
3. THE STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
4. B. NAGARAJA GOPAL, ASST.SECRETARY,
5. VARGHESE M. SAMUEL, ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE
6. S. HARIS ASST.EXECUTIVE ENGINEER,
For Petitioner :DR.K.P.KYLASANATHA PILLAY
For Respondent :SRI.M.V.MATHAI MUTHIRENTHY, SC, KWA
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 15905 OF 2004
Dated this the 30th day of July, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
Petitioners approached this Court with certain grievances regarding regularisation in service. In view of the decision of this Court in Writ Appeal No. 776/2004 dated 19.08.2004, in case the petitioners have still any grievance left, it is for them to approach the first respondent. This writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.