High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
PHOENIX COMMUNICATIONS PVT. LTD. v. KERALA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD - WP(C) No. 33687 of 2006(I)  RD-KL 1451 (18 January 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 33687 of 2006(I)
1. PHOENIX COMMUNICATIONS PVT. LTD.,
1. KERALA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD,
2. THE ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE ENGINEER,
3. ASSISTANT ENGINEER,
For Petitioner :SRI.RENJITH THAMPAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice P.R.RAMAN
O R D E R
P.R.RAMAN, J.``````````````````````````` W.P.(C) NO. 33687 OF 2006 ```````````````````````````
Dated this the 18th day of January, 2007
J U D G M E N T
The limited prayer made by the petitioner in this writ petition is for a direction to consider and dispose of Exhibit P2. Exhibit P2 is an application for regularisation of unauthorised drawing of cable.
2. The standing counsel appearing on behalf of the respondent submitted that Exhibit P2 will be considered and disposed of.
3. Accordingly, there will be a direction to the Assistant Engineer, the third respondent herein to consider and dispose of Exhibit P2 in accordance with law after hearing the petitioner. Writ petition is disposed of as above.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.