High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
AARU, S/O.AARU, KAVIDIKKARAN v. THE WELFARE FUND INSPECTOR - WP(C) No. 8043 of 2007(G)  RD-KL 14627 (1 August 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 8043 of 2007(G)
1. AARU, S/O.AARU, KAVIDIKKARAN
2. MURUKAN, S/O.BALAN,
3. V.VIJAYAN, S/O.VELAYUDHAN,
4. MANIKANDAN, S/O.RAMAN,
5. A.S.AJAYKUMAR, S/O.SANKUNNI,
6. JAYAKRISHNAN, S/O.NARAYANAN,
1. THE WELFARE FUND INSPECTOR,
2. THE CHIEF WELFARE FUND INSPECTOR,
For Petitioner :SRI.K.K.BABU
For Respondent :SRI.A.K.JOHN, SC, KTWWF BOARD
The Hon'ble MR. Justice S.SIRI JAGAN
O R D E R
S. SIRI JAGAN, J.W.P.(C)NO. 8043 OF 2007
DATED THIS THE 1st DAY OF AUGUST,2007
The petitioners are toddy shop workers in Palakkad range in Palakkad District. Their complaint in this writ petition is that contributions paid in respect of them have not been properly credited in their accounts. The petitioners, therefore, seek the following reliefs.
" i) to issue a writ of mandamus, direction or order to the respondents to credit the Welfar Fund amount assessed and realised for the petitioners so far in their account numbers mentioned in Exhibits P2 to P7. ii) to issue a writ of mandamus, direction or order to the 1st respondent to dispose of the Exhibit.P8 to P13 representation forthwith".
2. The learned standing counsel appearing for the 1st respondent submits that there was in fact some delay in crediting some contributions, which occurred on account of a direction issued by the Board on the basis of a judgment of this Court and that the account would be regularized within four months. In the above circumstances, I recorded the submission of the learned standing counsel appearing for the 1st respondent and direct W.P.(c)No.8043/07 2 the 1st respondent to regularise the welfare fund account of the petitioner within a period of four months from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. The writ petition is disposed of as above.
S. SIRI JAGAN, JUDGEAcd
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.