High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
K.J.USHA, D/O.UNNIKUNHU v. THE UNION OF INDIA REP. BY THE - WP(C) No. 5991 of 2004(L)  RD-KL 14665 (1 August 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 5991 of 2004(L)
1. K.J.USHA, D/O.UNNIKUNHU,
2. K.J.BEENA, D/O.UNNIKUNHU, DO. DO.
3. K.J.SHAN, S/O.UNNIKUNHU. DO. DO.
1. THE UNION OF INDIA REP. BY THE
2. STATE OF KERALA REP. BY THE PRINCIPAL
3. THE CHIEF CONSERVATOR OF FORESTS
4. THE DEPUTY CONSERVATOR OF FORESTS,
5. THE DIVISIONAL FOREST OFFICER,
6. THE DIVISIONAL FOREST OFFICER,
7. THE DISTRICT COLLECTOR,
For Petitioner :SMT.VIDHYA. A.C
For Respondent :SRI.M.V.RAMACHANDRAN THAMPI,ADDL.CGSC
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 5991 OF 2004
Dated this the 1st day of August, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
This writ petition is filed with the following prayer:
a) Issue a writ in the nature of mandamus directing the respondents to acquire the property of the petitioners situated in RS. 1A1A of Periya Village in Wayanad Dist. before any further acquisition is made for the Kottiyoor Elephant Corridor Project.
2. Learned Government Pleader submits that the matter is engaging the attention of the second respondent. There will be a direction to the second respondent to take appropriate action in accordance with law, if not already taken, with notice to the petitioners within a period of three months from the date of production of a copy of this judgment. This writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.