High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
STATE OF KERALA v. PAN INDIA NETWORK INFRAVEST PVT. LTD. - WA No. 1896 of 2007  RD-KL 14720 (1 August 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWA No. 1896 of 2007()
1. STATE OF KERALA,
2. THE COMMISSIONER FOR COMMERCIAL TAXES,
3. THE ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER OF SALES TAX
4. THE ASST.COMMISSIONER (ASSESSMENT),
1. PAN INDIA NETWORK INFRAVEST PVT. LTD.,
2. SURESH VELAYUDHAN,
3. P.M.K. PREMNATH,
For Petitioner :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble the Chief Justice MR.H.L.DATTU The Hon'ble MR. Justice HARUN-UL-RASHID
O R D E R
H.L.DATTU, C.J. & HARUN-UL-RASHID, J.W.A. No. 1896 of 2007
Dated this the Ist day of August, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
H.L.Dattu, C.J. This Writ Appeal is filed by the State against the orders passed by the learned Single Judge in W.P.(C) No.5105 of 2007 dated 16th March, 2007.
2. We find no merit in the writ appeal. The order passed by the learned Single Judge is in consonance with the Constitution Bench decision of the Hon'ble Supreme Court in Sunrise Associates V. Government of NCT of Delhi & Ors. (2006 (5) SCC 603). Accordingly, the writ appeal requires to be rejected and it is rejected. Ordered accordingly. (H.L.DATTU) CHIEF JUSTICE (HARUN-UL-RASHID)
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.