High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
LEELA KUNJU KUNJU, BALLAPADATH HOUSE v. THE SECRETARY, REGIONAL TRANSPORT - WP(C) No. 12132 of 2007(T)  RD-KL 14791 (2 August 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 12132 of 2007(T)
1. LEELA KUNJU KUNJU, BALLAPADATH HOUSE,
1. THE SECRETARY, REGIONAL TRANSPORT
For Petitioner :SRI.K.R.KURUP
For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
The Hon'ble MR. Justice S.SIRI JAGAN
O R D E R
S. SIRI JAGAN, J.W.P.(C)NO.12132 OF 2007
DATED THIS THE 2nd DAY OF AUGUST, 2007
The complaint of the petitioner in this writ petition is that despite Exts.P4 and P7 judgments, by which this Court had directed settling of timings without inviting fresh objections, the respondent has again by Ext.P8 convened a timing conference and invited objections.
2. The learned Government pleader deriving support from the counter affidavit submits that Ext.P8 is not a notice inviting fresh objections but it is only a notice for the timing conference to be held pursuant to Ext.P7 judgment.
3. The learned counsel for the petitioner points out that in Ext.P7 judgment dated 1.1.2007, the respondent was directed to pass orders within a period to three months, which has not been done and no application for extension of time has also been filed by the respondent.
4. I have heard both sides in detail. Although I am not happy with the conduct of the respondent in so far he has not cared to comply with Ext. P7 judgment within the time stipulated and has not even cared to apply for extension of time, to avoid all W.P.(c)No.12132/07 2 controversies, I direct that the direction in Ext.P7 judgment shall be complied with in letter and spirit without calling for any objections or without considering any fresh objections, which have been received after 1.1.2007, as expeditiously as possible, at any rate, within one month from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment.
S. SIRI JAGAN, JUDGEAcd W.P.(c)No.12132/07 3
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.