High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
LALITHA K.NAIR, W/O.R.KAMALSENAN NAIR v. P.K.GOPI, S/O. C.K.KUNJAN,SOLE - WA No. 779 of 2002  RD-KL 14887 (3 August 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWA No. 779 of 2002()
1. LALITHA K.NAIR, W/O.R.KAMALSENAN NAIR,
1. P.K.GOPI, S/O. C.K.KUNJAN,SOLE
2. UNION OF INDIA, REP.BY THE SECRETARY,
3. THE INDIAN OIL COMPANY, BOMBAY,
4. THE CHIEF DIVISIONAL MANAGER, INDIAN
5. THE DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER, INDIAN OIL
For Petitioner :SRI.JOY GEORGE
For Respondent :SRI.M.J. THOMAS
The Hon'ble the Chief Justice MR.H.L.DATTU The Hon'ble MR. Justice HARUN-UL-RASHID
O R D E R
H.L. DATTU, C.J. & HARUN-UL-RASHID, J.W.A.No.779 of 2002
Dated, this the 3rd day of August, 2007
H.L. DATTU, CJ. When the matter was posted before the court on previous occasions, since the learned counsel appearing for the appellant was not present before the court, we had no other alternative but to adjourn the matter.
2. Today the matter is again posted for admission. Learned counsel for the appellant is not present before court. That only shows that the appellant is not interested in the matter. Therefore this writ appeal requires to be rejected and it is rejected.
3. In view of the order passed in the writ appeal, the relief sought for in C.M.P. No.2116 of 2002 need not be considered by this court. Accordingly, the said petition is also rejected. Ordered accordingly. H.L. DATTU, CHIEF JUSTICE. HARUN-UL-RASHID,
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.