High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
RADHAMMA, D/O.JANAKI AMMA v. THE JOINT REGISTRAR (GENERAL) - WP(C) No. 21216 of 2007(A)  RD-KL 14921 (3 August 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 21216 of 2007(A)
1. RADHAMMA, D/O.JANAKI AMMA,
1. THE JOINT REGISTRAR (GENERAL),
2. THE DISTRICT CO-OPERATIVE BANK,
3. SPECIAL SALE OFFICER,
For Petitioner :SMT.S.MUMTAZ
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.M.JOSEPH
O R D E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
W.P.(C).No. 21216 OF 2007
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dated this the 3rd day of August, 2007
Petitioner availed a loan which is not repaid. Even though an interim order was passed, it is admitted that petitioner did not remit the amount directed to be paid. Sale was held and the bank purchased the property.
2. I heard learned counsel for the petitioner and the learned counsel for the respondents also.
3. Learned counsel for the petitioner submits that petitioner may be permitted to pay off the entire amounts in easy instalments. The writ petition is disposed of permitting the petitioner to pay off the entire amount remaining to be paid with due interest in four equal monthly instalments, the first of which shall be payable on or before 04/09/2007. Petitioner is to pay the remaining instalments on or before the 4th of every succeeding months. The bank will serve a statement on the petitioner showing amount remaining to be paid and also the amount of instalments to be paid on the basis that the amount is to be paid in 4 equal monthly instalments, within two weeks from today. If the petitioner does not pay any of the instalments as WPC No.21216/07 2 aforesaid, petitioner will loose the benefit of this judgment and the sale in favour of the bank can be confirmed in accordance with law.
(K.M.JOSEPH, JUDGE)sv. WPC No.21216/07 3
(K.M.JOSEPH, JUDGE)sv. WPC No.21216/07 4
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.