High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
ULAHANNAN, AGED 67 YEARS, S/O.AUGUSTHY v. STATE OF KERALA - Bail Appl No. 4727 of 2007  RD-KL 15057 (6 August 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 4727 of 2007()
1. ULAHANNAN, AGED 67 YEARS, S/O.AUGUSTHY,
2. BAIJU, AGED 40 YEARS, S/O.ULAHANNAN,
3. SHIJU, AGED 30 YEARS, S/O.ULHANNAN,
4. OUSEPACHAN, AGED 60 YEARS,
5. THOMACHAN @ THOMAS, AGED 47 YEARS,
6. JOHNSON, S/O.AUGUSTHY, AGED 42 YEARS,
7. MATHEW @ MATHACHAN,
1. STATE OF KERALA,
For Petitioner :SRI.SAKIR.K.H.
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice R.BASANT
O R D E R
R.BASANT, J.B.A.No.4727 of 2007
Dated this the 6th day of August 2007
O R D E RApplication for anticipatory bail. The petitioners apprehend arrest in crime No.81/2007 registered inter alia under Sections 308 and 452 I.P.C. It is the case of the petitioners that this crime is a counter blast against the complaint under Section 498A I.P.C filed by the daughter of the first petitioner.
2. The learned Public Prosecutor, after taking instructions submits that the investigation has revealed the falsity of the allegations. The police have already filed a negative final report. The petitioners are not required to and shall not be arrested in this case, submits the learned Public Prosecutor.
3. The submissions of the learned Public Prosecutor is taken note of and recorded. The apprehension of the petitioner is in these circumstances found to be without any merit. This bail application is accordingly dismissed.
(R.BASANT, JUDGE)jsr // True Copy// PA to Judge B.A.No. 2 B.A.No. 3
ORDER21ST DAY OF MAY2007
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.