High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
BABY LOPEZ, S/O. BASIL LOPEZ v. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED - Bail Appl No. 321 of 2007  RD-KL 1513 (19 January 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 321 of 2007()
1. BABY LOPEZ, S/O. BASIL LOPEZ,
1. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED
For Petitioner :SRI.C.VIVEK
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V. RAMKUMAR, J.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bail Application NO. 321 of 2007
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
O R D E RIn this Petition filed under Sec. 439 Cr.P.C. the petitioner who is 6th accused in Crime No.481 of 2006 of Kannur Police Station Police Station for offences punishable under Secs. 406, 419 and 420 I.P.C., seek his enlargement on bail. Petitioner was arrested on 28- 11-2006.
2. I heard the learned counsel for the petitioner and the learned Public Prosecutor.
3. Having regard to the nature of the offences, the duration of judicial custody of the petitioner and the other circumstances of the case etc., I am inclined to grant bail to the petitioner. Accordingly, the petitioner is directed to be released on bail with effect from 27- 01-2007 on his executing a bond for Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) with two solvent sureties each for the like amount to the satisfaction of the J.F.C.M., Kannur and subject to the following B.A. No.321 of 2007 conditions:
1. The petitioner shall report before the
Investigating Officer between
9 a.m. and 11
a.m. on all Wednesdays.
2. The petitioner shall make himself available for interrogation as and when required by the police till the filing of the final report.
3.. The petitioner shall not influence or intimidate the prosecution witnesses nor shall he attempt to tamper with the evidence for the prosecution.
4. The petitioner shall not commit any offence while on bail. If the petitioner commits breach of any of the above conditions, the bail granted to him shall be liable to be cancelled. This application is allowed as above.
V.RAMKUMAR, JUDGE.ani. B.A. No.321 of 2007
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.