High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
C.N.ANIRUDHAN, S/O.NARAYANAN v. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY THE SECRETARY - WP(C) No. 27156 of 2004(G)  RD-KL 15180 (8 August 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 27156 of 2004(G)
1. C.N.ANIRUDHAN, S/O.NARAYANAN,
2. P.J.SABHAJOSE, S/O.P.M.JOSEPH,
3. T.VENUGOPALAN, S/O.NARAYANAN NAIR,
4. R.MURUGAPPA PILLAI, S/O.RAMALINGA PILLAI
1. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY THE SECRETARY
2. THE DIRECTOR OF FISHERIES/REGISTRAR OF
3. KERALA STATE CO-OPERATION FEDERATION FOR
4. THE ASSISTANT REGISTRAR/CONCURRENT
For Petitioner :SRI.T.H.ABDUL AZEEZ
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 27156 OF 2004
Dated this the 8th day of August, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
Petitioners approached this Court with certain grievances with regard to gratuity and also the cut off date. As far as the restriction regarding number of years in the matter of gratuity, in view of the subsequent Circular No. Matsyafed/E2/214/02 dated 31.08.2005, the grievance does not survive.
2. As far as the cut off date is concerned, as rightly pointed out by the learned Standing Counsel for the Matsyafed, it is for the petitioners to approach the Government. Therefore, this writ petition is disposed of quashing Exhibits P2, P3, P4, P4(a) and P4(b) with liberty to the petitioners to make appropriate representations before the Government within a period of two months from today, in which case, the matter will be duly considered by the Government with notice to the petitioners and 3rd respondent.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.